So, here´s my list to follow all Ad related with the event:
1. AdBlitz YouTube Channel: Here you can see all commercials
2. Superbowl-Ads.com 2014: Nice compilation
3. USAToday AdMeter: You can vote on your fauvorite Ads
4. Hulu Ad Zone
5. AdWeek Superbowl Ad Tracker
6. NFL Official website
7. Superbowl topics on NewYorkTimes
8. CBS Superbowl commercials 2014
9. 2014 Superbowls Commercials
Hope you like them, maybe I miss some, just twit me!
Friday, 31 January 2014
Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Just came across this article on BizReport: Study: Most ads ignored because they aren't relevant.
See also: Eye tracking study how to beat display ad blindness?
Well this is based on the Study by Infolinks, a whitepaper on eyetracking and banner blindness.
The question for banner CTR success is always the same. Where is it depending on? I would say in this order:
- Ad Location (site, target)
- Ad Format (Standard, RichMedia, Video Ad, Native Ad)
- Ad Behauvior (Retargeting, Expandable, Frecuency)
- Ad Creativity (CallToAction, Branding, Trademark, Consideration)
You can download it here or see it online below