Monday, 7 October 2013

Google Web Designer - Second Impressions


So, another example, this one using componentes:

Imagine you want to embed an iframe on a banner, just take the url of your microsite, in this case I take the FWA winner Google Trends, right here http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends/visualize

So, you shall see something like this:
(I made this in less than a minute!)

Another example! 
Make a YouTube embedded banner:
I´m sorry for the AutoPlay, just wanted to remind everyone what I told about banners embedding youtube videos and counting views, yes or no.

Quite easy, just drag and drop youtube component, insert the url and title of the video, and you´re there.
You could also embed a Google Hangout in a banner.

A slideshow:
This is just the embedding of a photo project I made with JQuery Supersized me


What should you understand?
- What pages are: Same you did in Flash, if you had two different files for collapsed and expanded here you have two pages. Similar to Flash scenes
- What tags are.
- Events

See also: Google Web Designer - first impressions
Post a Comment