If you have free time and money you can participate in any of these awards. You will have to pay a fee to do so. Some references:
- Webby Awards: You can visit their channel in YouTube , well done, although videos seem to be small. Visit also the official website of the Webby Awards.
- Festival of Cannes. See there the interaction works, there´re good ones.
More videos in the official web of the Cannes festival.
- Pixel Awards: You have here all the awarded.
- Adobe Design Achivement Awards: From Adobe
- D&AD Student Awards: They have just released the briefings for the new contest. You should be a student. The fee is about 15€.
- Dexigner competitions: Very interesting international contest.
- 2010 ANDY Awards: This ones have a very funny presentation. You choose the jury
Interactive Media Awards, winners here
- How Design Awards
There are also good contest on FlashBookmarks (Inspiration and awards).